Subject: Re: [security-services] Agenda for March 18 SSTC Conference Call

Philpott, Robert wrote:
> We'll do a Kavi update during the meeting, but just a note here - I'm
> trying something a bit different with our TC action item list.  I've
> entered the currently open action items into the Kavi system's AI
> tracking database and generated a report (attached below).

I find it very helpful to have this attached.

> *#0001*: [AI-20] Update specs to 1.0
> *Owner*: Eve Maler
> *Status*: Open
> *Assigned*: 16 Mar 2003
> *Due*: ---
>
> *Comments*:
> Rob Philpott 2003-03-17 03:51 GMT
> See archive mail.

This is done, and can be closed.

> *#0000*: [AI-15] Fragment ID doc updates
> *Owner*: Eve Maler
> *Status*: Open
> *Assigned*: 16 Mar 2003
> *Due*: ---
>
> *Comments*:
> Rob Philpott 2003-03-17 03:46 GMT
> 04-Mar: Eve will start this after work on 1.0 is done. Should be able to
> complete this by the next call. In addition to Fragment ID, everything
> that has been approved up to and including today's should be included in
> the documents.

I will shortly send out draft-01 of the core spec, with the fragment ID
changes made.  I was hoping to also put in the agreed-on errata, but ran
out of battery power on my plane ride.  I should be able to get the
specs up to current 1.1 decision-making later this week.

	Eve

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com