Subject: FW: [chairs] launch delayed

FYI...

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 3:00 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: James Bryce Clark; scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org;
jeff.lomas@oasis-open.org; patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org
Subject: [chairs] launch delayed

Chairs:

Since attempting to launch yesterday we've had some troubles with
configuration of the Kavi database. Earlier this morning we reverted
back to the original OASIS web pages and took the Kavi server offline so
that we could work on it.

Rather than leave things in a semi-broken state while we try to fix this
we'll just revert to how things were set up last weekend before the
launch attempt, with the the old OASIS web site running and the Kavi
server accessible to you (later today) via the old
http://kavi.oasis-open.org/... address so that you can continue any of
your setup.

We'll spend the next couple of days looking at the configuration and
doing some additional testing before we attempt another launch.

My apologies, again, for this not going as smoothly as we had hoped. I
certainly appreciate your patience and understanding. We'll keep you
informed about what's going on.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org