Subject: RE: [security-services] A possibly contentious submission

> Good paper. The main thing missing is any mention of the
> conditions/advice semantics which was supposed to function
> similiarly to the SOAP mustUnderstand.

That's an interesting point, actually. I confess one reason I overlooked it is that I've been focused lately on the
Request/Response/Query side of things.

In the context of assertions, Condition would qualify as implying mandatory semantics, that's very true, just as Advice is the
opposite.

There's not much of SAML in the paper, really, though that's almost accidental.