Subject: SAML 1.0 specs now posted to web site

All - We continue to work some migration issues with respect to the new web sight.  It seems our old document repository didn't make it intact to the new system.

Since the official V1.0 specs did not make it over, I have re-posted those specs to the document repository.  The 5 pdf's and 2 .xsd's should now be available at:

            http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=security

All files have file names beginning with "oasis-sstc-saml-".

When viewing from the public link shown above, you just see one big set of doc's.  If you view the doc's from the Documents tab on the member's page, you'll see these files in the folder named "Version 1.0 Standards".

At the moment, the "status" of each doc is marked as simply "Committee Specification" since we have no way to mark them as "OASIS Standard".  The only other option we have is "Draft".

Hopefully we'll soon have these transition issues worked out with OASIS.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115