Subject: Re: [security-services] Agenda for SSTC Conference Call, April 15, 2003

>    From:   "Philpott, Robert" <rphilpott@rsasecurity.com>
>
> Anyone else having problems with the links?  They work for me...

> From: Bhavna Bhatnagar [mailto:bhavna.bhatnagar@Sun.COM]
>
> None of these links seem to be working for me ..

I believe this is a problem with the new OASIS portal software -- it isn't
compatible with all browsers.

The message I get when I use Netscape 4.7:

  Not Found

  The requested URL /css/top.css was not found on this server.

Note that it's looking for a .css file.

IE 6.x and Mozilla 1.3 work fine for me.

JeffH