Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML extensions example

Since the current Section 6 reference to XTAML is talking about it as an
example of an application that extends SAML *assertions*, I think the
Liberty substitution would be okay.  Sure, parts of Liberty can be confusing
from a SAML extension perspective, but Liberty's extension of
saml:AssertionType seems like a reasonable replacement for section 6.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115