Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML Browser Profiles Metadata

Jahan

Thank you very much for the clarifications.

Regarding the IDP and SP definitions at [99]-[101], would this be useful wording?
---
This Metadata for SAML 1.1 Web Browser SSO Profile specification defines the following terms :

Identity Provider (IDP) - where authentication is performed, the source of an authentication context
Service Provider (SP) - where a service is provided and the destination where an authentication context may be required.
---

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones