Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups - sstc-philpott-core-1.1-06-comments-01.doc uploaded

Hi Frederick - My comment at those lines was actually ambiguous. I actually
meant that the deleted text didn't read well.  I was thinking my replacement
text was a bit clearer... perhaps I failed ;-)

If folks think Frederick's enhancement is clearer, I'm certainly okay with
it.

Thanks,

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.