Subject: editorial comments on binding and core drafts

I have the following comments on the core draft. I have none for the
bindings draft. Overall I thought the drafts looked pretty good.

Comments on core-1.1-06

line 1352

replace , by .

1355-1357 suggests that minor versions are backwards compatible. This is not
in
fact the case with SAML 1.1. Should we call attention to that SAML 1.1 is
not backwards
compatible with SAML 1.0 admittedly in only a very narrow aspect of the
schema.

1398 Is there some additional context here? How can we
prevent a SAML requestor from arbitrarily issuing such a
request?

1533 Can we identify a specific attribute names here?