Subject: RE: [security-services] editorial comments on binding and core drafts

 Eve,

Thanks for your comments. Everything looks good to me except for one
minor issue:

<Eve>

> 1398 Is there some additional context here? How can we
> prevent a SAML requestor from arbitrarily issuing such a
> request?

Couldn't find this one.

</Eve>

This is taken from Section 4.1.3.1 Request Version

and is the THIRD bullet from the top:

[quote]
 A SAML requester MUST NOT issue any request whose version number is not
supported
[/quote]

My problem is that I don;t follow what that means. The version number is not
supported by whom? SOme particular responder?

- prateek

I am working from home so I can be reached on my cell number:

781-308-5198