Subject: SAML 1.1 Metadata specification

Colleagues -
I am about to publish draft 06 of the Metadata doc. I have tried my very
best to address each and every issue that was raised by the reviewers
(mainly Rob and Frederick). I have documented the issues and their
resolution in Appendix B (which we should probably remove prior to final
publication). I have also added an example section, providing three examples
of metadata.

I am not suggesting that we enter this document into the 1.1 pool for last
call, but I think we have a very good shot finalizing it very soon.

Thanks,
Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect