Subject: FW: XML Key Management Specification Last Call - need review/feedback

Dear Chair,

I am sending this to you so that we can get feedback from Security Services
TC.

On behalf of the XML Key Managment Service WG [XKMS-WG], we are
pleased to announce the publication of the "XML Key Management
Specification"
Last Call Working Draft.  This is one of the deliverables of the WG.  The
document address is:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xkms2-20030418/Overview.html
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xkms2-bindings-20030418/Overview.html

The Last Call review period will end on 23 May, 2003. Please send review
comments by that date to the editor - pbaker@verisign.com and cc:
www-xkms@w3.org

Please let us know by May 02 if you are able to provide feedback by May 23,
the
close of Last Call. If you do not think review is necessary (e.g., there are
no
actual dependencies), or your comments will not be ready by May 23, please
let
us know that by May 02 as well.

[XKMS-WG]  http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS

Thank you,

/Shivaram Mysore
Co-Chair, W3C XKMS WG
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7674