Subject: RE: [security-services] multiple occurrences of DoNotCache element

Agreed, I should have stuck to the core issue, which is: is there really a
problem with multiple occurrences of DoNotCache within as assertion? If so,
how should we constrain it to occur at most once within an assertion.

Your assessment is that it is not really worth the effort. I am leaning
towards that position myself, but would also like to hear TC opinions on
this issue.

- prateek