Subject: RE: [security-services] Summary of differences between SAML 1.1 a nd SAML 1.0

I've embedded my comments and edits into Jahan's revision and included
Dipak's #2 item below. #1 below is more of a non-normative, editorial change
and there are lots of those things we did not describe in this document, so
I didn't mention this one.

Prateek - if folks think the changes look okay, let me know and I'll accept
all edits, delete the comment notes, and post the .doc and .pdf revs to the
repository (unless you want to do it - but I really don't mind).

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115