Subject: Status or StatusCode as Top Level Element

In the error reporting section in SOAP Binding (Section 3.1.3.6, lines #314-318), it seems like the recommended way is to place <StatusCode> as the top level element in <Response> element within SOAP Body. I think this recommendation is not compliant with schema. Shouldn't we have <Status> (with <StatusCode> element) as the top level element in <Response>?

Dipak