Subject: FW: Comments on Bindings and Profiles doc - Draft 06

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hughes [mailto:john.hughes@entegrity.com]
Sent: 19 May 2003 17:56
To: Prateek Mishra; Robert Philpott; Eve Maler
Subject: RE: Comments on Bindings and Profiles doc - Draft 06

Also some comments on the Browser/POST Profile section:

4.1.2.3 Line 685.  This should be https

4.1.2.4. Line 701.  Missing closing bracket on <HTTP-Version

4.1.2.5 Line 753.  Missing <HTTP Version> at the end of the POST header

General - seems strange to the reader that the TARGET value supplied in the
HTML form received back is then not used in the POST.  I think something
should be said on this matter.

John