Subject: SAML 2.0 F2F planning

We need to begin discussion for our first SAML 2.0 F2F. Looking at the schedule
as it stands, we have the following possibilities:

Late July 2003

Early September 2003

What are SSTC member sentiments in this space? I should also mention that Rob
and I have been approached by the folks organizing Digital ID World (October 15-17th).
You can find details at:

http://conference.didw.com/2003/

The suggestion has been made that we might choose to have a F2F meeting sometime
during the meeting. The organizers would provide the necessary infrastructure for the
meeting. One thought is that this might be the right timing for a second F2F meeting (if
the first were held in late July).

- prateek