Subject: Agenda for 24-June SSTC Con-Call

  1. Agenda bashing

  1. Accept minutes from 4-June meeting

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200306/msg00006.html

  1. Review comments on Committee Specifications since last meeting
    1. None received.

  1. *** Standard submission vote at 1-July con-call meeting: MUST HAVE 2/3 of voting members present.

  1. Face-to-face planning: Please respond to web site ballots.

  1. Action Item review

  1. Other business

#0050: Chairs to solicit implementation attestations and IPR compliance statements

Owner: Rob Philpott

Assigned: 23 Jun 2003

Due: ---

Comments:
Rob Philpott 2003-06-24 02:29 GMT
Attestations and IPR compliance statements required for OASIS submission.

#0048: Make editorial comments to CS specs

Owner: Eve Maler

Assigned: 23 Jun 2003

Due: ---

Comments:
Rob Philpott 2003-06-24 02:22 GMT
Public review comments need to be reflected via editorial updates to specs:

See linked messages from
John Kemp and Rob Philpott

#0051: Propose handling for old errata

Owner: Jahan Moreh

Assigned: 23 Jun 2003

Due: ---

Comments:
Rob Philpott 2003-06-24 02:34 GMT
per 4-June meeting:
Question arose regarding what to do with errata elements in errata document that were there prior to CS release. That is, should the errata spec just identify changes made since CS specs were published?

#0047: Update Issues List from V1.0

Owner: Rob Philpott

Assigned: 20 May 2003

Due: ---

Comments:
Rob Philpott 2003-05-20 22:06 GMT
In a private mail exchange, "
Eve L. Maler" wrote:

> It would be nice to update/extract items from it (and I also think we
> should build a more official list of items we have promised to deal
> with and design components we have promised to remove in V2.0),
> but I don't think our last-call schedule should depend on it.

Provide updated issues list

#0013: Request use of WS-Trust for CC Proposal

Owner: Maryann Hondo

Assigned: 23 Mar 2003

Due: ---

Comments:
Rob Philpott 2003-03-24 02:30 GMT
We need to formulate appropriate language for a request to WS-Trust folks on SSTC mailing list. MaryAnn agreed to represent the question to the WS-Trust Authors on our behalf. Question to WS-Trust authors:
(0) SSTC is interested in using portions of WS-Trust specification.
(1) Clarify their intent on submission to standards body and relevant time frame
(2) Will the WS-Trust specification be submitted to a standards body within the next three months
(3) Alternatively, would WS-Trust authors consider releasing WS-Trust specification (appropriate waiver of copyright) to the SSTC to build a derivative work.

Rob Philpott 2003-04-08 05:09 GMT
Carlisle completed the draft.
The AI has been transferred to Maryann who will now follow up with the authors.

Rob Philpott 2003-04-15 21:54 GMT
Maryann notified the authors of our request on 14-April and asked to set up an authors con-callto discuss it. The con-call will take place sometime after the RSA Conference.

Rob Philpott 2003-04-29 22:07 GMT
29-April: Author's con-call is scheduled for 30-April

Rob Philpott 2003-05-06 21:17 GMT
6-May: Lengthy discussion during con-call. See minutes (200305/msg000091 - see reference link).

#0004: [AI-39] Propose WSDL for metadata

Owner: Prateek Mishra

Assigned: 17 Mar 2003

Due: ---

Comments: