Subject: Agenda for SSTC Con-Call, July 1

1. Accept minutes from 24 June meeting

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200306/msg00013.html

2. Vote on submission of the SAML 1.1 candidate specification set for
consideration as an OASIS standard

The SAML 1.1 candidate specification set consists of the following
documents:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2287/sstc-saml-schema-prot
ocol-1.1-cs.xsd

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2286/sstc-saml-schema-asse
rtion-1.1-cs.xsd

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2285/sstc-saml-sec-conside
r-1.1-cs-01.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2284/sstc-saml-glossary-1.
1-cs-01.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/2745/sstc
-saml-core-1.1-cs-02-changebars.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2282/sstc-saml-conform-1.1
-cs-01.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2281/sstc-saml-bindings-1.
1-cs-01.pdf

The following non-normative documents provide ancillary information about
the SAML 1.1 specification set.

(a) A draft describing the differences between SAML 1.0 and SAML 1.1 is
available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/2247/sstc-saml-diff-1.1-dr
aft-01.doc

(b) Final draft of potential and reported errata against the SAML 1.1
specification set

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/2755/sstc
-saml-errata-1.1-draft-14.pdf

(c) List of issues carried forward from the SAML 1.0 specification

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/2665/sstc
-saml-1.1-issues-draft-01.pdf

3. Solicitation of implementation attestation

At the 1-July con-call we plan to vote to reaffirm the documents as SSTC
Committee Specifications and vote to officially submit V1.1 to OASIS for
standardization. Assuming we achieve successful votes, the SSTC chairs must
provide submission documents to the OASIS TC administrator by 15-July. As
part of this submission, we must provide OASIS with statements from at least
3 member organizations certifying that they are successfully using the V1.1
specifications.

Details are described in

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200306/msg00015.html

4. SAML F2F ballot results

Available from
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballots.php

5. Action Items

0048 Make Editorial comments to CS specs
Eve Maler

0038 Continue developing meta-data specs
Jahan Moreh

0013 Request use of WS-Trust for CC
Maryann Hondo

0004 Propose WSDL for metadata