Subject: Agenda for Conference Call, July 8

1. Accept minutes from July 1 Conference Call

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200307/msg00002.html

2. We are preparing to submit the SAML 1.1 candidate specification set to
OASIS on July 15. We are still seeking implementation attestations. For full
details see

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200306/msg00015.html

3. OASIS IPR Policy with reference to SAML 1.1 submission

All contributors should review

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

In particular, please note the following extract:

The contributor represents that he has disclosed the existence of any
proprietary or intellectual property rights in the contribution that are
reasonably and personally known to the contributor. The contributor does not
represent that he personally knows of all potentially pertinent proprietary
and intellectual property rights owned or claimed by the organization he
represents (if any) or third parties.

4. Ballots for the September East Coast SAML F2F are now open

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballots.php

5. SAML 2.0 Next Steps

(a) Call for Editors

Frederick Hirsch (Nokia) and Eve Maler (SUN) have graciously volunteered to
act as Editors. It is likely we will require additional editors for the many
SAML 2.0 drafts. Please contact Rob Philpott or Prateek Mishra if you are
interested in this time consuming, difficult but very important role.

(b) SAML 2.0 Scope definition

Recall that we have requested permission to create derivative works from
Liberty Alliance 1.1.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200304/msg00072.html

What are our next steps in this space?

Further, at various points lists of SAML 2.0 topics have been published:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200307/msg00004.html

What are our next steps in this space?

6. Open Action Items

0038 Continue developing Metadata specs

Prateek Mishra

0013 Request use of WS-Trust for CC proposal

Maryann Hondo