Subject: RE: [security-services] Agenda for Conference Call, July 8

I was drafting the same message when yours posted ...
--
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com [mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 12:06 PM
To: pmishra@netegrity.com; security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

I am waiting for the "host to arrive" - am I using the correct number
from the web site: +1 865 673 3239 Access code: 238-3466# ?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones

msg00072.html

What are our next steps in this space?

Further, at various points lists of SAML 2.0 topics have been published:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200307/msg00004.html

What are our next steps in this space?

6. Open Action Items

0038 Continue developing Metadata specs

Prateek Mishra

0013 Request use of WS-Trust for CC proposal

Maryann Hondo

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave_workgroup.php