Subject: Implementation attestation from Internet2

We're prepared to attest to usage of the 1.1 specification and believe we
are in compliance with the IPR claims posted on the web site. For reference,
here's the old 1.0 list of check-off items updated for our current version.

-- Scott

Requester of AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding           X
Requester of AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding           X
Requester of Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding          X
Responder returning AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding    X
Responder returning AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding    X
Responder returning Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding   X
Browser/artifact profile consumer                               _
Browser/artifact profile producer                               _
Browser/POST profile consumer                                   X
Browser/POST profile producer                                   X