Subject: Re: [security-services] Details for 8-10 September 2003 F2F meeting

Eve L. Maler wrote:
> Following are some of the hotels that are close to the campus; a car or
> hotel shuttle is recommended, rather than walking:
>
> Renaissance Hotel in Bedford
>   http://www.marriott.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=BOSSB
> Candlewood Suites in Burlington
>   http://www.candlewoodsuites.com
> Boston Marriott Burlington (usually the most popular option)
>   http://www.marriott.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=BOSBU

John Hughes just asked me if there are Sun rates on these hotels.  The
Sun negotiated rates are $139 for both the Renaissance and the Marriott;
I believe you should be able to get these by asking for them and saying
that you're attending a meeting at the Sun campus.  If you run into any
trouble, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com