Subject: [security-services] SAML 2.0 Work Items - Trust and delegation related work items - Use of imtermediaries

Forgot to add:

	The "Use of intermediaries" could also be bundled in the
trust-delegation work item. Intermediary is an extension of trust in some
sense. But it is  possible that we would need couple more elements to
support a true intermediary function. I don't think we would need an
additional protocol or a message type. Just resolve the intermediary thru
the trust mechanisms and then treat the assertion as a regular one.

-k.