Subject: RE: [security-services] Editorial topics that need discussion

Eve -
> - Ease-of-use content.  I've suggested that we desperately need examples
> in the core spec, and others have suggested that we produce a tutorial.
>   What do people think is the best way to deliver this sort of stuff: an
> examples appendix, examples interspersed among the normative bits, a
> separate tutorial with examples, all of the above, ...?  Are there
> materials out there that we could use as a basis?
I personally like examples that are interspersed with among normative bits.
If all the examples are coherently related to each other, then we can have
an appendix that pulls together all the examples into some number (1-5) of
complete examples (i.e., request/response, authN, authZ, attributes, etc.).

Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect
310.286.3070