Subject: RE: [security-services] FYI (old msg for the record): [security-services] First draft of a SAML FAQ

Eve -
My intent was/is to write short and sweet answers to the 5 questions
required by OASIS by Sep 2. I will send this out sometime tomorrow and I am
off to a long awaited vacation until labor day. I'd be happy to pick up the
work after I come back, but I think that Krishna is going to drive the
on-going development of this.

Thanks,
Jahan

Jahan Moreh