Subject: Re: [security-services] Agenda for September 2, 2003 SSTC con-call

If we have time today, can we also discuss these items?

- Mission statement for V2.0 work -- approve today?
- Audiences for SAML info and corresponding deliverable set
- Review and assign work items (at the F2F, each work item owner should
drive the discussion for that item; ideally, they should show up with a
draft use case or design proposal, whatever's appropriate)

	Eve

Philpott, Robert wrote:

> Sorry I'm so late getting this out...
>

>    1. Accept minutes from August 5 meeting (since 19-Aug meeting did not
>       achieve quorum)
>

>    2. Agenda bashing
>

>    3. V1.1 is now an OASIS Standard (group cheer!).
>

>          1. Need to make final spec edits.
>          2. Need web site update.
>

>    4. Face-to-face update:
>

>          1. Facility/location update
>
>                                                                i.
> Network access
>
>                                                              ii.
> Dial-in - do we need it? At what times?
>
>          2. Attendance:
>
>                                                                i.
> Steve - What will we need for quorum?
>
>                                                              ii.      17
> voting members have confirmed via ballot
>
>                                                             iii.      16
> not responded
>
>                                                             iv.
> Observers:
>
> 1.       Boeing: Steve Whitlock, Mike Beach
>
> 2.       Entrust: Tim Moses
>
> 3.       Fidelity: Patrick Harding
>
> 4.       Reactivity: Eric Gravengaard
>
> 5.       Sun: Ron Monzillo, Mohammad Akif, Tajesh Shah
>
> 6.       PingID: Darren Platt - attending?
>
> 7.       XACML: Anne Anderson, Seth Proctor, Frank Siebenlist, Rebekah
> Lepro, Von Welch, David Chadwick, Polar Humenn
>
>          3. Agenda discussion?
>
>                                                                i.
> See Prateek's email:
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200308/msg00047.html
>
>                                                              ii.
> FYI - Conflict with WSS-TC con-call on Tuesday 10-12 EST
>
>                                                             iii.
> Additional updates from Prateek:
>
> 1.       Scott Cantor and Jeff Hodges have agreed to cover ID-FF 1.X on
> Monday morning - noon. You may want to ping them on what form this will
> take and how they want people to prepare.
>
> 2.       Ron Monzillio will present on the SAML Token Profile, Monday PM
>
> 3.       Boeing (Mike Beach), Fidelity (Patrick Lambert), Netegrity
> (TBD) will each present 20mins on "experience" on Monday afternoon.
> There are some open slots still available there.
>
> 4.       How should Tuesday be structured? For example, there is the
> Liberty meta-data proposal vs. Jahan's draft. Should we request Jahan to
> drive a session on meta-data.
>
> 5.       Anne Anderson is aware of the Wednesday schedule. I assume she
> will drive that session with other XACML members.
>
> 6.       Other work items: we should put together a "reading list" of
> all relevant materials. I can work on this a little on Wednesday. This
> includes:
>
> -          ID-FF 1.1, ID-FF 1.2
>
> -          Boeing note, Fidelity note, Netegrity use-case (i will
> publish on Wed),
>
> -          Eve's latest document on SAML 2.0 scope (will she revise
> after the call this week)
>
> -          XACML references (Anne has published list to SAML)
>
>    5. FAQ update
>

>    6. Action item review:
>

>          1. New action items (not in Kavi)

> [...]

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion  http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork
September 16-18, 2003                    Moscone Center, San Francisco
An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!