Subject: Final V1.1 standard specs posted and web site updated

Hi folks...

The Kavi notification system isn't sending out messages when documents are
posted. So, this note is to let you know that I've posted the final SAML
V1.1 standard specs and schemas to the web site. Thanks, Eve, for making the
document and schema file updates.

I've made some updates to the home page and links to the Zip, PDF, and XSD
files are available.

Let me know if you find any problems with the docs or home page.