Subject: RE: [security-services] Reminder: editorial team meeting next week

Two high-level storyboards for the two docs - for discussion later today:

Executive overview storyboard - between 6 to 10 pages at most.  In "glossy"
formaat - not std OASIS template

.	Why SAML is needed
.	Business justification - i.e. prevent multiple "yellow stickies" - freedom
of choice
.	Explain what is SAML
.	Demonstrate uptake and support from vendor community
.	Liberty vs SAML ????
.	Example Use Cases - high level with pretty diagrams

Technical overview storyboard - aim for between 40 to 60 pages.  Standard
OASIS template.

.	Purpose of SAML:  what it is - and what it is not
.	Documentation roadmap: short description of each doc and purpose: whether
normative or non-normative
.	SAML building blocks: purpose:  protocols, responder etc etc
.	Details and description of profiles and their Use Cases - including
info/message flows, pretty diagrams

John