Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "SAML F2F #2 on the west coast" has closed

The trend coming out in this poll is good, but I think we need to be
explicit because the three-week airline booking period is fast coming to
a close.  Are we *definitely* meeting on October 22-24?  I'm going to
assume YES (I booked my flights today because I needed to connect some
personal travel to the beginning of it), and will work to determine
whether Sun can definitely host it (JeffH started that inquiry).

	Eve

security-services@lists.oasis-open.org wrote:

> OASIS Security Services TC member,
>
> A ballot presented to OASIS Security Services TC has closed.  The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
> ---
> "SAML F2F #2 on the west coast"
> Will you attend a west coast (CA) SAML 2.0 F2F from 22-Oct (Wednesday) thru 24-Oct (Friday)?
>
> - Yes
> - No
> - Not sure
>
> ---
>

> Detailed voting results for all closed ballots are available on the security eVote Archive at:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballot_archive.php
>
> Thank you,
> OASIS Open Administration

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com