Subject: RE: [security-services] Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "SAML F2F #2 on the west coast" has closed

I agree with Eve.  It looks to me that we should have critical mass to hold
the F2F meeting (11 yes, 2 no, 5 not sure, 16 no response).  Hopefully a few
of the non-responders and not sure's will turn into yes's once the plans are
set.

I don't believe it will be as critical to achieve quorum at the f2f as long
as the goal is to take a few of our key work items and further develop the
use cases, solution proposals, and possible spec text.  That can be/is
probably best done in smaller teams.  Do others agree?

So, Hal/Jeff/Eve - Both BEA and Sun have offered to host.  We need to settle
on that? Let's get this decided so folks can make travel plans...

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115