Subject: WS-Policy?

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Anthony Nadalin wrote:

> This is a prime example of policy (WS-Policy), not authentication
> context as it goes beyond authentication

Tony:

You have now referred to WS-Policy, presumably meaning the WS-Policy
Framework and WS-Policy Attachment documents on which you are listed as a
co-author, a few times in messages to the SSTC as though you think it has
some relevance to our work.  Can you explain what relevance you think it
has?

 - RL "Bob"