Subject: RE: [security-services] Groups - authentication-context.pdf uploaded

Is there a reason not to use the schemas defined in the authentication context specification to represent context information useful for policy, even if used in conjunction with WS-Policy?

Is there a schedule for when WS-Policy will be submitted to an open standards organization, enabling it to be considered more fully?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones