Subject: Digital ID World Technology Award

Hi folks,

            I was in Denver last week attending the Digital ID World 2003 conference. As part of the conference, D-ID World hosts an award banquet, where this year they presented 3 awards for technology innovation. I'm pleased to inform you that I was asked to attend this year in order to accept one of these awards on behalf of the SSTC.

The award consists of an attractive crystal cube on a black marble stand that is engraved with:

Security Assertion Markup Language

Digital Identity World 2003 Award

For balancing innovation & reality

I was thinking I might bring the award to the f2f in Santa Clara next week, but I discovered that its mass raises flags as you go through airport security and I don't feel like dealing with that and also don't want to risk putting it in checked baggage.  I will post a digital photo of the award on the SSTC web site very soon.

The main Digital ID World and the D-ID 2003 conference web sites have not yet been updated with information regarding the awards, but I assume that will happen soon.  You can click to the conference site from the main site at: http://www.digitalidworld.com/index.php

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115