Subject: Use-Cases mentioned in F2F minutes

 Colleagues,

As discussed at the F2F, on November 11 we plan to prioritize the various
work items (based on use-cases, if needed) for SAML 2.0.
Many of the use-cases are implicit in the various
work items (some are pretty well understood -- e.g., web browser profiles)
but others were identified at the F2F as requiring additional detail.

Attached to this message is a list of all of the additional use-case action
items (together with owners) that we identified at the F2F. Please
review it carefully. At our con-call on October 28 we should also agree
on a date by which owners should publish their use-cases (this should be
sometime before the 11th, perhaps the 4th?).

- prateek

draft-mishra-pending-use-cases-00.txt