Subject: proposed SSTC charter update

Colleagues,

We have previously voted to accept the attached updated charter for the SSTC.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200310/msg00102.html

However, the text we voted on was not formatted exactly according to OASIS requirements.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200309/msg00105.html

Hence, we need to conduct a *second* vote before we send this onto the OASIS management. We would propose to carry out this vote today, October 28th.

Notice that the substantive part of the charter (Scope of work, list of deliverables) remains unchanged from previously accepted text.

- prateek

sstc-saml-charter-2.0-draft-01.doc