Subject: OpenOffice.org template and sample

Trying to clear out more of my action items...  Attached is a fresh
OpenOffice.org template that provides the OASIS look, along with a
sample document that shows how the various styles are supposed to be
used (and can be used as a starting point for content if you are
creating a new SAML deliverable).

To create a new document from the template alone, select
File->New->Templates and Documents.

If you've got an existing document to which you want to apply the styles
in this template, first import the template using
File->Templates->Organize->Commands->Import Template, and then with your
document open, select Format->Styles->Load.

I'm a bit of an OOo neophyte.  Useful resources include the
users@openoffice.org list and http://www.oooforum.org, along with many
others.  If you have general OOo questions, you can try me but you might
be better off poking around the general resources available.  If you
have requests on or questions about the OASIS template or sample,
definitely let me know.  Thanks!

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com

spectools-openoffice-sample-draft-01.sxw

spectools-openoffice-template.stw