Subject: Re: [security-services] Attribute Namespace usage

>At the f2f, I agreed to further describe our use of attribute namespace on
the list...
Would like to turn this around, as an attribute should be able to have a
scope targeted at a particular subset of resources.  That is, an attribute
may have an associated scope to which it is applicable (possibly more than
one resource/service), for example, nicknames used at specific sites. I
expect that different attributes will be shared differently and require
different degrees of privacy and protection.  Consequently, each attribute
expression should  be capable of expressing its own scope including access
control and privacy policies

Anthony Nadalin