Subject: RE: [security-services] FW: SSTC charter change?

Rob,

Will we be able to see the new charter proposal today?

Thanks,
Mike

"Philpott, Robert" <rphilpott@rsasecurity.com>

11/07/2003 08:11 AM

        To:        Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'" <security-services@lists.oasis-open.org>
        cc:

Hello Tony,

Yes, Karl was incorrect in his recollection/interpretation.

It actually became a moot point w.r.t. the previous charter vote as Karl
rejected it because they wanted us to make additional changes to bring it in
line with current TC practice.  As each TC revises their charter, OASIS is
asking for this.  Prateek and I have been working with Karl to make sure we
can vote on a charter that adheres to OASIS TC guidelines.

Stay tuned.  I should have another message out sometime today on the matter
so we can get it resolved asap.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security