Subject: RE: [security-services] RE: IBM charter position (was [security-services]Groups - sstc-saml-charter-2.0-draft-02.doc uploaded)

Well, since this seems to be a topic of conversation...

One of my issues with the workshops is that they separate
implementors from customers -- they're two different workshops.
One track is clearly vendors-only; it's not clear if the "customer
feedback" track allows vendors or not.  This separation doesn't make
for good standards.  (The cynic in me would say it makes for good
"fast-track no changes" specs.)

I just don't get it.  You guys have the power to completely shut down
this feeling many of us have of being railroaded.   I've said this to
Paul C in private email.  Why don't you just bring the damn things to
OASIS right now and be silence all the critics?
        /r$
XML Security Overview      http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html