Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed F2F Schedules

I think Prateek may have been suggesting that we schedule the next two
F2F dates now, and was proposing both of them.  Our schedule had us
delivering Committee Specs (now "Committee Drafts" in the new process)
by Friday, April 2.  I support meeting during both these weeks...

	Eve

Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:

> Either date would work, but I would suggest that week of Feb 2 (East
> coast) would be better since it is closer in. Isn't the week of March 29
> very near the original date planned for last call?
>

> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch
> Nokia Mobile Phones

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com