Subject: Proposal to add additional bi-weekly "focus" group conference call

Colleagues,

In the interests of meeting the proposed SAML 2.0 schedule, I would
recommend that we organize conference calls in the "off-week" on Tuesdays
between our "officially" scheduled conference calls. This meeting, which we
have previously labeled a "focus group" meeting, would provide us enough
time to finalize scope and work on solution proposals. The focus group would
report back to the official meeting with its findings, and all votes and
formal procedures would then take place at the official meeting.

The first focus group meeting would take place on December 2 from 12:00-1:30
and every other week thereafter.

Prateek Mishra
Director, Tech&Arch
Netegrity