Subject: RE: [security-services] Use Cases

>Are you saying that the SSTC should profile client protocols other than
HTTP?  Or that the non-browser client would still utilize an HTTP
>interface?

Yes, both cases, I submitted a usecase for these

>a) client side state that the receiver needs in order to be able to
process the request, and b) enabling early implementations by SPs that
don't >want to deal with SOAP.

We have requirements for early implementations that want to use SOAP and
nothing but SOAP.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122