Subject: Last publsihed version of SAML Meta-data solution draft?

As far as I can figure this out, the last version available is:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/3003/draf
t-sstc-saml-meta-data-07.pdf

The other materials referred to in the work item list (W-3) are actually
involved in the use-case and discovery proposals.

If this is the case, we should move this draft into the SAML 2.0 repository
(it is currently in the SAML 1.1 repository).

Jahan, could you please advise us on this issue?

- prateek