Subject: RE: [security-services] Last publsihed version of SAML Meta-data solution draft?

Here are the links to the uploaded documents.

Proporsal for adding metadata-related text to bindings and profiles
document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/3697/sstc
-saml-MetadataInBindings-2.0-draft-00.pdf

Proposal for metada discovery protocol (Group's concensus is to just specify
SSL, thus this document is outdated)
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/3695/sstc
-saml-MetadataDiscoveryProtocols-2.0-draft-00.pdf

Draft of metadata for web browser profiles
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/4538/sstc
-saml-metadata-2.0-draft-00.pdf

Jahan

------
Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect
310.286.3070

-----Original Message-----
From: Mishra, Prateek [mailto:pmishra@netegrity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 8:26 AM
To: 'Jahan Moreh'; 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [security-services] Last publsihed version of SAML Meta-data
solution draft?

As far as I can figure this out, the last version available is:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/3003/draf
t-sstc-saml-meta-data-07.pdf

The other materials referred to in the work item list (W-3) are actually
involved in the use-case and discovery proposals.

If this is the case, we should move this draft into the SAML 2.0 repository
(it is currently in the SAML 1.1 repository).

Jahan, could you please advise us on this issue?

- prateek

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security-services/members/leave
_workgroup.php.