Subject: RE: [security-services] Roles for SAML 2.0 Metadata

No I understood the purpose of the role, I still have a problem with the "meta role" restriction, I don't understand why the restriction.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for "Jahan Moreh" <jmoreh@sigaba.com>"Jahan Moreh" <jmoreh@sigaba.com>

          "Jahan Moreh" <jmoreh@sigaba.com>

          12/19/2003 12:53 PM
          Please respond to jmoreh