Subject: RE: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Conference Call,Dec 23

>Not what I said, seems like the mobile industry can just take what has been
>done with LECP and use it, I just don't see why its required to be part of
>SAML 2.0.

Speaking for myself alone with no connection to mobile anything, I find the
LECP profile (which has little to do with proxies in any technical way)
interesting because it enables a minimally-SOAP-capable HTML client to store
knowledge of the user's IdP while not requiring me to change anything about
my secure web applications, which are not now nor need ever be web services.

If I had to guess, I would think that adding a small bit of SOAP awareness
to a web browser is a much more functional and likely short term step for
today's web than expecting everything on the server to suddenly start
speaking SOAP to some imaginary web services client.

Just my two cents of usual web services (hate that name) skepticism,