Subject: agenda for tomorrow's call will be delayed...

Hi folks - I hope everyone had a great holiday.  As for myself, I was on vacation the last 2 weeks and down with the flu the week before that.  So I've been out of the office for 3 weeks and, well, I'm sure everyone can comprehend what the backlog is like.

I'll try to get the agenda for tomorrow's call out this evening, but it may not make it until tomorrow AM.  I apologize in advance, as I know that folks really prefer having it available a day before the call.

Cheers,

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security