Subject: Re: Call for sample SAML instances

Once more into the breach...  I've gotten a couple of questions from
people indicating that I wasn't clear enough about what I meant.  By
"instance" I mean "XML document conforming to the SAML schema(s)".
We're not looking for code that implements the specs or anything like
that -- just data.

Thanks for your interest,

	Eve

Eve L. Maler wrote:

> The SAML TC would like to collect sample instances that conform to SAML
> V1.0 or V1.1.  We intend to use them in constructing examples to insert
> into the specification, as well as in providing sample instances
> (informally, for now) on the website for developers to play with.  Can
> you help us out?  Please send sample instances directly to me
> (eve.maler@sun.com) or, if you like, to the saml-dev list.  Thank you!
>
>     Eve

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com