Subject: Attendee list for SAML V2.0 F2F #3 @ BEA

Hi folks - Here is the list of folks that I know of that are planning to attend the F2F in person:

  1. Hal Lockhart - BEA Systems, Inc
  2. Tim Alsop - CyberSafe Limited
  3. John Hughes - Entegrity
  4. Patrick Harding - Fidelity
  5. Irving Reid - Hewlett-Packard
  6. Maryann Hondo - IBM
  7. Anthony Nadalin - IBM
  8. Michael McIntosh - IBM
  9. Paula Austel - IBM
  10. Darren Platt - Individual
  11. Scott Cantor - Individual
  12. Prateek Mishra - Netegrity, Inc.
  13. Conor Cahill - Netscape/AOL  (Just Tues and Wed)
  14. Frederick Hirsch - Nokia
  15. Charles Knouse - Oblix
  16. Steve Anderson - OpenNetwork
  17. Jim Lien - RSA Security
  18. John Linn - RSA Security
  19. Rob Philpott - RSA Security
  20. Jeff Hodges - Sun Microsystems
  21. Eve Maler - Sun Microsystems
  22. ronald monzillo - Sun Microsystems
  23. Mike Beach - The Boeing Company

The following folks indicated they could not attend, but wish to dial in for parts of the meeting:

  1. Rick Randall - Booz Allen Hamilton
  2. Gavenraj Sodhi - Computer Associates
  3. Paul Madsen - Entrust
  4. Miguel Pallares - Ericsson
  5. Rebekah Lepro - NASA
  6. Jahan Moreh - Sigaba Corp
  7. Emily Xu - Sun Microsystems

We do not have a response from the following folks that were voting or prospective members when the ballot was posted.  We are assuming you are not attending.

  1. Frank Siebenlist
  2. Carolina Canales-Valenzuela
  3. Bob Morgan
  4. Greg Whitehead
  5. Peter Davis
  6. Senthil Sengodan
  7. John Kemp
  8. Dipak Chopra
  9. Bhavna Bhatnagar

If there are any corrections, please send them to me, Prateek, and Hal Lockhart ASAP.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115